The great audit, [electronic resource] : or good steward. Being some necessary and important considerations, to be considered of by all sorts of people. Taken out of the writings of the late Worthy and Renowned Sir Matthew Hale. And therein His own Experience of the Inward and Invisible Guidance of the Spirit of God.
- Standardized Title:
- Contemplations moral and divine. Selections
- London : printed for John Kendall in Colchester, MDCCLXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from his: 'Contemplations moral and divine'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T62446.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|