A natural history of English song-birds, [electronic resource] : including such foreign birds as are usually brought over and esteemed for their singing: Their proper Management, Diseases, and Cures. To which are added, figures of the Cock, Hen, and Egg of each species, exactly copied from nature, by Mr. Eleazar Albin, and curiously engraven on copper. with several improvements, under the article of Canary-Birds.
- A new edition corrected.
- London : printed for T. Lowndes, No 77, in Fleet-Street, and S. Bladon, in Paternoster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,107,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
Birds -- England.
Insects -- Pictorial works.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
Price from imprint: Price 3s. plain, and 7s. 6d. coloured.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T62531.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|