Proposals for publishing by subscription, [electronic resource] : In one large Octavo Volume, the Letters and Correspondence of James Anderson, Esq. on various subjects: More particularly on the Cultivation of the Nopal, and mode of Treatment of the Cochineal Insect, and Silk Worm. Price Five Pagodas. Those Gentlemen who wish to subscribe, are requested to send their Names to the Printers of the Madras Gazette. .
- Standardized Title:
- Correspondence of Dr. Anderson, Physician General of Madras. Prospectus
- [Madras : s.n., 1799?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/12⁰.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Silkworms -- Feeding and feeds -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- India Chennai.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'Correspondence of Dr. Anderson, Physician General of Madras' was published in 1800.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T62876.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|