The man of taste. [electronic resource] : Occasion'd by an epistle of Mr. Pope's on that subject. By the author of The art of politics.
- London [i.e. Edinburgh] : printed by J. Wright, for Lawton Gilliver at Homer's Head against St. Dunstan's Church in Fleet-Street, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
19,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- Early works to 1800.
Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744. Epistle to Burlington.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The author of The art of politicks = James Bramston.
An Edinburgh piracy (Foxon).
Also issued as part of: 'Poems, a chosen collection', [Edinburgh, 1735].
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, B399
English Short Title Catalog, T63045.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|