Some observations in relation to the exercise of the supreme power of Parliament, [electronic resource] : touching the compelling Folks to part with their private Properties for a publick Good: with a particular view to The proposal now in Agitation, for applying to the Parliament to interpose that Power for the Sake of the projected Improvements on the City of Edinburgh. But also, proper for the Consideration of every Man who has any Property in Scotland.
- [Edinburgh? : s.n., 1753]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,26p. ; 4⁰.
- City planning -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.
Eminent domain -- Scotland -- Edinburgh.
Edinburgh (Scotland) -- Public works.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: Andr. Chalmer; and dated: Edin. 16th February, 1753.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63110.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|