The history and antiquities of Winchester, [electronic resource] : setting forth its original constitution, government, manufactories, trade, commerce and navigation; its several wards, parishes, precincts, districts, churches, religious and charitable foundations, and other public edifices: Together with the charters, laws, customs, Rights, Liberties, and Privileges of that Ancient City. Illustrated with a variety of plates. In two volumes. ... .
- Winton : printed and sold, by J. Wilkes. Sold also by S. Crowder, and R. Baldwin, in Pater-Noster Row, London; and by J. Hodson and Co. in Salisbury, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v., plates ; 12⁰.
- Winchester (England) -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England Winchester.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes erroneously attributed to Thomas Warton.
Dedication dated: Sept. 2, 1772.
With an errata leaf bound after the title in vol. 2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63416.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|