The special report, [electronic resource] : from the Committee Appointed to Inquire into, and Examine the several Subscriptions for Fisheries, Insurances, Annuities for Lives, and all other Projects carryed on by Subscription, in and about the Cities of London and Westminster; and to Inquire into all Undertakings for purchasing Joint-Stocks, or Obsolete Charters.
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1720
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson, Timothy Goodwin, Bernard Lintot, and William Taylor, 1720.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,74p. ; 2⁰.
- Insurance -- Great Britain.
Incorporation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Corporation law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial imprimatur leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 2845
English Short Title Catalog, T63569.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|