The mock doctor [electronic resource] : or, the dumb lady cur'd. A comedy. Done from Moliere. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. By His Majesty's servants. With the musick prefix'd to each song.
- Standardized Title:
- Médecin malgré lui. English
- A new edition. With additional songs and alterations.
- London : printed for A. Millar in the Strand, M.DCC.LXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,33,p. : ill.,music ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- Librettos.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Adapted by Henry Fielding from Molière's 'Le médecin malgré lui'.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63749.
- Fielding, Henry, 1707-1754.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|