Tartuffe [electronic resource] : or, the French Puritan. A comedy, Acted at the Theatre-Royal. Written in French by Moliere, and Render'd into English, with much Addition and Advantage, By M. Medbourne, Servant to His Royal Highness.
- Standardized Title:
- Tartuffe. English
- London : printed for Richard Wellington, Bookseller, at the Dolphin and Crowne in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,65,p. ; 4⁰.
- English drama (Comedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sig. A2 unsigned.
Variant; sig.A2 signed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63755.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|