The female Parliament. [electronic resource] : A Seri-Tragi-Comi-Farcical entertainment, Never Acted in Eutopia before. Wherein are occasionally exhibited, The humours of Fanny Bloom and Lady Nice Airs. Together with the amours of Sir Timothy Fopwell and Justice Vainlove. With several Pieces of Chocolate-Scandal, Tea-Calumny, and Midnight-Slander, entirely new.
- London : printed next door to the saddle on the right horse, MDCCLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
57,p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- English drama (Tragicomedy) -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63922.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|