An essay concerning human understanding [electronic resource] : In four books. Written by John Locke, Gent. ... .
- The eighth edition, with large additions.
- London : printed for A. Churchill and A. Manship; and sold by W. Taylor, at the Ship and Black Swan in Pater-Noster Row, 1721.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Knowledge, Theory of.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.2 is without an edition statement and omits W. Taylor from the imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T63926.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|