An admonition merry and wise to the famous Mr. Tr---------p, [electronic resource] : On His Late encomiums upon the Bishop of Bangor. For the Use of Young divines. By Sir James Baker, Kt. and Bart.
- London : printed for J. Roberts near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Trapp, Joseph, 1679-1745.
Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761.
Church of England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to John Gay.
Mr. Tr---------p = Joseph Trapp.
An answer to Joseph Trapp's criticism of Benjamin Hoadly, Bishop of Bangor's sermon 'The real nature of church and kingdoms of Christ'.
Price from imprint: price 4 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T64050.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|