A comparison between the British sugar colonies and New England, [electronic resource] : As they relate to the Interest of Great Britain. With Some Observations on the State of the case of New England. To which is added A letter to a Member of Parliament.
- London : printed for James Roberts at the Oxford Arms in Warwick Lane, M.DCC.XXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
43,p. ; 8⁰.
- Sugar trade -- West Indies.
New England -- Commerce.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- West Indies.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths', 6965
English Short Title Catalog, T64338.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|