The duties payable upon importation of goods into the United States of America, [electronic resource] : Whether in American or Foreign Vessels: together with An Abstract of the Revenue Laws of America, and Directions for the Custom-House Business there. To which are added, a List of the Officers of the Customs in the several Districts and Ports: a List of Ports where Vessels are permitted to enter: The Fees payable to the Custom-House Officers: The established coins of the United States: The Rate of Foreign Coins for estimating the Duties; a Table of the Value and Weight of Foreign Coins, as they pass in the respective States: a Table shewing the Cents, and Parts of Cents, in any Number of Shillings, less than a Dollar, in the Currencies of the different States: and a Table shewing the Value of Dollars, from 1 to 10,000, in the Currencies of the different States. .
- London : printed for D. Steel, at his Navigation-Warehouse, No. 1, Union-Row, the Lower-End of the Minories, Little Tower-Hill. 1799. Printed by H. D. Steel, No. 51, Lothbury, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,25,p. ; 8⁰.
- Tariff -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Customs administration -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Business.
- Cited in:
- Kress, B.4005
English Short Title Catalog, T65089.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|