Nancy Dawson's jests [electronic resource] : To which is Added The Merry Hornpipe; being a Collection of Songs written for the Delight and Amusement of all her Admirers. Embellished with a beautiful Print of Miss Dawson in the famous Hornpipe.
- London : printed for J. Seymour, in Ball-Alley, Lombard-Street, MDCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,44p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65140.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|