The compleat writing master containing several useful and ornamental examples of penmanship in all the Hands after the most new & approv'd Manner by Abraham Nicholas [electronic resource] : George Bickham sculp. .
- London : printed and sold by John Bowles Print and, Napseller at the Blackhorse in Cornhill, [1735?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
leaves : port. ; obl.2⁰.
- Copybooks -- Early works to 1800.
Penmanship, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Wholly engraved; plates lettered a-hh.
In this edition Bowless̀ address is "at the Black Horse in Cornhill".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65211.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|