Political letters, [electronic resource] : written in March and April M.DCC.LXXXIV.
- London : printed for John Stockdale, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, M.DCC.LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
85,p. ; 8⁰.
- Whig Party (Great Britain) -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Constitutional history -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Political ethics -- Great Britain -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Legislative power -- Great Britain -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Ministerial responsibility -- Great Britain -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Sir William Meredith.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Braces in title.
Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65215.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|