Britain's priveleges and duty. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Bridge-Street chapel, Bristol, on Friday, February 28, 1794, being the day appointed for a general fast. By J. Davies.
- Bristol : printed by William Pine. Sold by W. Browne and O. Rees; and Cadel and Button, London, [1794?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
24p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Judjes XVII, 6. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T65887.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|