The resolute saint. [electronic resource] : A sermon on Job xiii. 15. First part. To which is added some account of the experience of one, who after much distress of mind about the salvation of his soul, arrived to a comfortable hope; ... By John Haydon.
- Bristol : printed by W. Pine: sold by T. Evans, and the other booksellers in Bristol: S. Harward, in Tewkesbury; W. Mason, in Pershore; and J. Buckland, in London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,34p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Job XIII, 15. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At the end is a hymn, signed: Theodosia.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66232.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|