The mutual duty of pastor and people, represented in two discourses preached at the ordination of the reverend George Braithwaite, M. A. March the Twenty Eighth, 1734. at the meeting-house, near Devonshire-Square. Publish'd at the request of several ministers, by John Gill and Samuel Wilson [electronic resource].
- London : printed for Aaron Ward, at the King's Arms in Little Britain, M.DCC.XXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,28,31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T. Timothy, 1st, IV, 16 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. Timothy, 1st, V, 17 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The sermons are separately paginated, but the register is continuous.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66251.
- Wilson, Samuel, 1702-1750. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|