The hastings guide [electronic resource] : or, a description of that ancient town and port, and its environs; including an Account of the Churches, Antiquities, Ruins, Fortifications, Castles, Gentlemen's Seats, Walks and Rides, Trade, Fairs, Markets, Fisheries, &c. also, the Times of going out and coming in of the Coaches, Posts, Waggons, Hoys, &c. with a Table of the Distances from Hastings to the Places Adjacent. To which is added, some Account of the Cinque Ports, and a Minute Detail of the Famous Battle of Hastings. By an inhabitant. Embellished with Three Plates, and a Map of the Environs.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for James Barry, at his Circulating Library, Hastings; and sold by T. N. Longman, Pater-Noster-Row London, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,130,p.,plates : map ; 8⁰.
- Hastings (England) -- Guidebooks -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- An inhabitant = James Stell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66348.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|