Twelve plates of English silver coins from the Norman conquest to Henry the Eighth inclusive. [electronic resource] : With a calculation of their respective values and short observations upon each plate, principally designed for the use of young collectors and all dealers in silver.
- London : printed for R. Withy and I. Ryall, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iii,p.,plates ; 4⁰.
- Coins, English.
Silver coins -- Great Britain.
Coins -- Collectors and collecting.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The compilers' address to the reader signed and dated : Robert Withy. John Ryall. May 31, 1756.
Each plate is followed by an unnumbered page of description, and "observations" on pages lettered a - h, l - u, and w - aa.
The titlepage is engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66359.
- Ryall, John. , Author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|