To the Committee of landowners and others interested in the improvement of the outfall of the river Ouze [electronic resource].
- [London, 1793]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
3,p. ; 2⁰.
- Navigation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Ouse, River (North Yorkshire, England) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Report signed at the end: 'John Rennie, February 16th, 1793'.
With a docket title.
In this edition the catchword on P1. is "and".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66594.
- Rennie, John, 1761-1821.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|