An act to enable the principal officers and commissioners of his Majesty's navy to carry into execution certain articles of agreement made for a lease of ground for the improvement of his Majesty's dock yard, near Plymouth [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Bills. 1766-05-07
- [London, 1766]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
7,p. ; 2⁰.
- Canals -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Docket title dated 1766.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66718.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|