The confession and support of the godly in times of national danger. A sermon, preached at Kingston upon Hull, Wednesday, February 25, 1795. Being the day appointed for a general fast. By George Lambert. To which are added the hymns sung upon the occasion. ... [electronic resource].
- Hull : printed by J. Ferraby; sold by C. Dilly, London; and the booksellers in Hull, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Fast-day sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England Hull.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66732.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|