The young clerk's vade mecum [electronic resource] : or compleat English law tutor. Containing, A Variety of the most useful Precedents of Articles of Agreement, Bonds, Bills, Releases, Letters and Warrants of Attorney, Awards, Bills of Sale, Gifts, Grants, Leases, Assignments, Mortgages, Judgments, Surrenders, Jointures, Covenants, Co-Partnerships, Charter-Parties, Letters of Licence, Compositions, Conveyances, Partitions, Wills, and all other Instruments that relate to public Business. with Necessary Directions for making Distresses for Rent, as the Law between Landlord and Tenant now stands. To Which is Added, The Doctrine of Fines and Recoveries, and their Forms. Together with Those of Common Writs, Affidavits, Memorials for Registering Deeds, and Assignments of Judgments, pursuant to the several Acts of Parliament made in Ireland. As Also, A choice Collection of Declarations in the King's Bench, Common Pleas, and Exchequer. The whole greatly enlarged and improved in this ninth edition. To all which is now added, a large collection of precedents, relating to the office of justice of the peace.
- Belfast : printed by Henry Joy, and Co., 1792.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,226; iv,135,p. ; 12⁰.
- Forms (Law) -- Great Britain.
Law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Belfast.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- 'A collection of English precedents, relating to the office of a justice of peace. .. ' has separate titlepage, dated 1789, and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66775.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|