An account of some remarkable passages in the life of a private gentleman [electronic resource] : with reflections thereon. In three parts. Relating to Trouble of Mind, some violent Temptations, and a Recovery; in order to awaken the Presumptuous, and encourage the Despondent. Left under his own Hand, to be communicated to the Publick after his Decease.
- London : printed and sold by Joseph Downing in Bartholomew Close near West-Smithfield, 1708.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,304p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to either Daniel Defoe or Thomas Woodcock.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T66798.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|