The present state of the British and French trade to Africa and America consider'd and compar'd; with some propositions in favour of the trade of Great Britain [electronic resource].
- London : printed for E. Comyns, at the Royal-Exchange, MDCCXLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
56p. ; 8⁰.
- Theater -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy -- Early works to 1800.
France -- Commercial policy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Perhaps by John Ashley" (Sabin).
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, v15-16, p.448
English Short Title Catalog, T66820.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|