A method to prevent, without a register, the running of wool from Ireland to France, and to other foreign parts; in order to re-establish the woolen manufacture of England. ... [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1745-04-30
- [London?] : Printed in the year, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
24p. ; 2⁰.
- Wool industry -- Ireland.
Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Foreign trade regulation -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Commercial policy.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Thomas Lowndes.
Issued as a Parliamentary paper.
Ordered to be printed 30 April 1745.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Lambert, 2151
English Short Title Catalog, T67342.
- Lowndes, Thomas, 1692-1748.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|