The complete letter-writer [electronic resource] : or, polite English secretary. Containing familiar letters on the most common occasions in life. ... To which is prefixed, a plain and compendious grammar of the English tongue: also directions for writing letters; ... To which are added a few select letters, by ... Lawrence Sterne.
- The nineteenth edition, embellished with a .. facsimile engraving, by Mr. Ashley, of a .. letter from .. Mrs. Rowe.
- [London] : The great credit and sale of this book having given rise to many mutilated piracies thereof, the public are desired to note, that none is genuine unless printed for James Scatcherd, London; and B. C. Collins, Salisbury, [1800?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,276p.,plates ; 12⁰.
- Letter writing -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.1 only; no more published?.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, III, 262
English Short Title Catalog, T67609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|