A letter to a young gentleman at Oxford, [electronic resource] : intended for holy orders. Containing some seasonable cautions against errors in doctrine.
- London : printed for Robinson and Roberts, in Paternoster-Row ; and M. Folingsby, near Temple-Bar, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial advertisement leaf.
Also issued, without the initial advertisement leaf, as part of: 'The scholar armed against the errors of infidelity, enthusiasm, and disloyalty', London, 1780.
Attributed to William Jones.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T67614.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|