A sermon occasioned by the death of Miss Jane Crookshank, [electronic resource] : a pleasant and hopeful child, who died June 20, 1745. Aged Three Years. Preached at Swallowstreet, St. James's Westminster, the 23d of the said month. By Will. Crookshank, A.M.
- London : printed by William Strahan, 1748.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- [Jane Crookshank, Miss.,] -- Early works to 1800.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T67687.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|