The fall of the mighty, a just cause of universal lamentation. A sermon on the decease of His Royal Highness the illustrious and heroic Prince William-Augustus Duke of Cumberland. By Benjamin Wallin [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author; and sold by J. Buckland; E. and C. Dilly; G. Keith and E. Gardiner; B. Tomkins; and R. Bishop, [1765?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,49,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cumberland, William Augustus, Duke of, 1721-1765 -- Death and burial.
Funeral sermons -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- George II, 1727-1760.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Imprint reads: "Bishop,".
Variant; in some copies the imprint reads: "Bishop'".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T67748.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|