Memoirs of Mr. George Fane, [electronic resource] : a London merchant. Who suffered three years of slavery, in the country of Algiers; which was occasioned by an amour with the Duke of ----'s natural daughter: After which he returned to England, married the Lady, and with her possessed an Estate of 6000 l. per Annum.
- London : printed for A. M'culloh, at the Lamb and Bible, near Devreux-Court, without Temple-Bar, M,DCC,XLVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 8⁰.
- Fane, George -- Captivity.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T67756.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|