A sermon preached before the University of Cambridge, on Friday, February 4th, 1780, [electronic resource] : being the day appointed for a general fast. By R. Watson, D. D. F. R. S. Regius Professor of Divinity in that University.
- The third edition.
- Cambridge : printed by J. Archdeacon Printer to the University ; for J. Deighton, in Cambridge; and sold by Messrs. Rivington, St. Paul's Churchyard, J. Beecroft, Paternoster Row, T. Cadell, Strand, H. Payne, Pall Mall, and T. Evans, Paternoster Row, London, MDCCLXXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 80-94c
English Short Title Catalog, T67838.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|