The floating ideas of nature, [electronic resource] : suited to the philosopher, farmer, and mechanic, and adapted to the present times of scarcity, in order to create plenty, By introducing several new Rops, and their Management. The First Volume treats chiefly on Agriculture: viz. On raising Indian-Corn, which may be brought to Perfection in England. On Siberian Wheat, and its Management. On Dibbling Wheat, invented by the Editor, and which clears 2l. 10s. per Acre above the common Method. How to stock and manage 150 Acres Farm, so as to clear 400l. a Year. On a general Act to inclose Commons, &c. How to improve them by Crops that will pay the Expence. How to manage Horses in Stables without Litter, as practised in America. On a Dog Act, and what it would bring into the Funds. The 2d Volume treats on various Subjects, viz. Natural Philosophy, Creation, Religion, &c. &c. By C. Varlo, Esq. In two volumes, Price 13s. ... .
- London : printed for the author, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.,table ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 98633
English Short Title Catalog, T68046.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|