A short and true narrative of a swindling scheme which was the ruin of an industrious family, now living victims to those concerned in that diabolical transaction [electronic resource].
- London : printed for the author, by J. Johnson, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 8⁰.
- English fiction -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Cover title: 'Chard's caution against swindling'.
The advertisement signed: T. C.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Kress, B.2831
English Short Title Catalog, T68296.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|