The humours of the court [electronic resource] : or, modern gallantry. A new ballad opera. As it was intended to have been perform'd at one of the theatres.
- London : printed for W. James near Temple-Bar, and sold by Booksellers in Town and Country. MDCCXXXII. One Shilling and Six-Pence, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
72p. ; 8⁰.
- English drama.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A satire on contemporary intrigues at court including the relationship between the Hon. Anne Vane and Frederick, Prince of Wales.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|