The manifesto of K. John the Second; and of those noblemen, gentlemen and others, now arming in defence of his indefeasible and hereditary right to the imperial crown ... With a satyr upon royalty, writ by King John the Second, ... The whole printed by the special order of His Majesty King John; ... [electronic resource].
- [London] : This manifesto is sold by S. Poping in Pater-noster-Row, [1715?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xx,23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- King John II = John Dunton, who signs the key to the manifesto which precedes it.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68834.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|