A scotch gentleman's letter, to Doctor Sacheverel, [electronic resource] : questioning what sermons may be properly esteem'd infamous libels.
- Standardized Title:
- History of Scotland. Selections
- London : printed: and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Imprisonment -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p. 2: A. B.
Contains "Mr. Drummod's [sic] apologetical letter, .. as you will find it in his Memorials of state, at the latter end of his History of Scotland, .. ".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T68960.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|