The gazetteer's, or, newsman's interpreter [electronic resource] : Being a geographical index of all the considerable provinces, cities. Patriarchships, Bishopricks, Universities, Dukedoms, Earldoms, and such like; Imperial and Hanse-Towns, Ports, Forts, Castles, &c. in Europe. Shewing, In what Kingdoms, Provinces, and Counties they are; to what Prince they are now subject; upon, or nigh what Rivers, Bays, Seas, Mountains, &c. they stand; their Distances (in English Miles) from several other Places of Note; with their Longitude and Latitude, according to the best and approv'd Maps: With the Addition of a Table of the Births, Marriages, &c. of all the Kings, Princes, and Potentates of Europe. Of special Use for the true Understanding of all Modern Histories of Europe, as well as the present Affairs; and for the Conveniency of Cheapness and Pocket-Carriage, Explained by Abbreviations and Figures. The fifteenth edition, corrected, and very much enlarged, with the addition of all the several provinces and counties of Europe, and all the towns of Great-Britain, which send members to Parliament; and of the Towns and other Places that give Titles to the Nobility; with the Counties they lie in, and their Distances from London. By Laurence Echard, A. M. of Christ's College in Cambridge. .
- London : printed for S. Ballard, D. Midwinter, R. Ware, C. Rivington, A. Ward, J. and P. Knapton, S. Birt, T. Longman, R. Hett, C. Httch, S. Austen, J. Wood, J. Pemberton, and J. Davidson, MDCCXLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 12⁰.
- Geography -- Dictionaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Part II: 'The gazetteer's or newsman's interpreter. The second part. Being a geographical index of all the empires, kingdoms, .. in Asia, Africa and America. .. ' was published anonymously.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, XI.52
English Short Title Catalog, T68998.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|