A new geographical and historical grammar [electronic resource] : wherein the geographical part is truly modern; and the present state of the several kingdoms of the world is so interspersed, as to render the study of geography both entertaining and instructive. ... By Mr. Salmon. ... The sixt edition, with very great additions and improvements.
- London : printed for William Johnston; and P. Davey and B. Law, 1758.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
640,p.,plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Geography -- Early works to 1800.
World history -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With an index.
Half-title: 'The new geographical grammar, published by authority.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69007.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|