A crown of eternal glory preferable to all the riches of this world [electronic resource] : a funeral sermon, occasioned by the death of the late Right Honourable and Most Respected Lady, Selina, Countess of Huntingdon; and preached before the church in Jewin-Street, London, on Sunday, July 17th, 1791. By the Rev. T. Priestley, Minister of the said Church, and Author of the Evangelical Family Bible, &c. Published by Request. .
- London : sold, by appointment of the Author, by Trapp, Symonds, Parsons, Hogg, Bew, and others, in Pater-Noster-Row ; Jordan, Fleet-Street ; Gurney, Holborn ; Mathews, in the Strand ; Murgatroyd, Chiswell-Street ; Allen and Cole, Greenwich; Button, Newington Causeway ; Murray, Prince's-Street ; Delahoy, Deptford; the door-keepers at Spa-Fields and Zion Chapels ; and by all Booksellers, Numbersellers, Stationers, and Newscarriers in Town and Country, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
36p. ; 8⁰.
- Huntingdon, Selina Hastings, Countess of, 1707-1791.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The five last pages contain advertisements and proposals.
Price from imprint: price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69862.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|