An authentick narrative of the late proceedings and cruel execution at Thorn. With two letters written upon that occasion by Britannicus, in the London Journal. To which is prefix'd, An account of the rights and privileges of the city of Thorn [electronic resource].
- London : printed for W. Wilkins, in Little-Britain ; and sold by J. Peele, at Locke's Head in Pater-Noster-Row, 1725.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,44p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesuits -- Poland.
Protestants -- Poland.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Jean François Bion.
Referring to Taruń in Poland.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69977.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|