The case of Anne and Isaac Scott, [electronic resource] : bankrupts, late merchants and dry-salters. By Mrs. Scott.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by W. Flexney, opposite Gray's-Inn Gate, Holborn ; and the booksellers in town and country, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,130p. ; 8⁰.
- Bankruptcy -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Trials -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Two Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T69981.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|