The castle of Sorrento. [electronic resource] : A comick opera in two acts. First represented at the Theatre Royal Hay-Market, on Saturday July 13th, 1799. Altered from the French, and adapted to the English stage, by Henry Heartwell, Esq.
- London : printed by T. Woodfall, for Mess. Cadell and Davies, in the Strand, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,,48,51-66p. ; 8⁰.
- Operas -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Based on the French opera 'Le prisonnier ou la ressemblance'.
With a half-title.
The pagination jumps from 48 to 51 but text and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T70240.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|