The voyages and adventures of Captain Robert Boyle, [electronic resource] : in several parts of the world: intermixed with the story of Mrs. Villars, an English Lady, with whom he made his surprizing Escape from Barbary. Likewise including the history of an Italian captive, and the life of Don Pedro Aquillo. Full of the Most Various as well as Surprizing Turns of Fortune.
- London : printed for W. Lane, Leadenhall-Street, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,188p. ; 12⁰.
- Voyages, Imaginary.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to William Rufus Chetwood.
Sometimes also attributed to Benjamin Victor or Daniel Defoe.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T70725.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|