A form of prayer. To be used in all churches and chapels throughout that part of Great-Britain called England, Dominion of Wales, and town of Berwick upon-Tweed, upon Wednesday the 10th of February next, being the day appointed by proclamation for a general fast and humiliation before almighty God, to be observed in most devout and solemn manner, by sending up our prayers and supplications to the divine majesty [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Liturgies. Special forms of prayer (General, 1779-02-10)
- [London, 1779]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 24⁰.
- Church of England -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Anglican Communion -- Liturgy -- Texts.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T71350.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|