Some observations concerning the plague. [electronic resource] : Occasion'd by, and with some reference to, the late ingenious discourse of the learned Dr. Mead, concerning pestilential contagion, and the methods to prevent it. By a well-wisher to the publick.
- [London] : Printed at Dublin: and reprinted for J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms in Warwick-Lane, London, MDCCXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,27,p. ; 8⁰.
- Mead, Richard, 1673-1754 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Plague -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price 6 d.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T71525.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|