An admonition to church-wardens. Exciting them to the discharge of their duty, and answering the pretences that are made for the neglect of it. By Joseph Hoole, Vicar of Haxey [electronic resource].
- London : printed for W. and J. Innys, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
46,p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T71740.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|